Thursday, December 16, 2010

A great gift idea...

I am trying to spread the word about the most wonderful stories, done in full radio drama style and available very inexpensively. I'm referring to The Chronicles of Narnia audiodrama on CD. This is no boring listen-to-someone-read-a-story, instead you have a full cast of actors, sound effects, music and narration. You have to listen here to appreciate what I'm talking about, which is also where you order. The quality is stunning, but the price is almost as amazing. The set is comprised of 19 CDs (22 hours) for only $19.99. Unlike the recent Narnia movies, this audiodrama version is very faithful to the original books. It is the perfect gift, especially for someone who does a lot of driving. You might find a set locally at Mardel. I also try to keep some around, feel free to contact me (chuckimgarner@gmail.com).